Top ten books it feels like everyone has read but me:
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Yes, I am very, very, very ashamed of this one – and I have it downloaded on my kindle and waiting to go – I think it might be one of those ones I give my full attention to when I go on holiday next week. It’s one of those I swear I should have read in school, but it wasn’t ever one I got given in my classes.
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I have to admit, I’m only just getting over my fear of anything vampire related boring me to tears after a certain book. Just saying. However, I will borrow these from my housemate soon.
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I haven’t read this – I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews, and it’s sat sadly in my Amazon wish list, and I just haven’t got there yet.
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Anyone who read my IMM earlier this week will know that I managed to pick up a copy of this from a local charity shop, so I will definitely be reading this soon!
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I know, I should be ashamed of this too.
6. The Iron Fey series by Julia Kagawa. Yes, I know I’ve gone on about how much I want to read this before, and I promise I seriously still do, but again, I just haven’t got there yet!
7. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. So many people I know love this author, and I’ve seen fantastic reviews, but I haven’t read it.
8. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I got informed by a friend the other day that I’m failing at being female by not having read this. I don't think it's that big a deal, but still. I’ve seen the movie of course, but I’ve never read the book.
9. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Again, there’s so much love for this online, and I have no idea why I haven’t read it yet.
10. Jayne Eyre by Emily Bronte. Again, I’m very ashamed, and I’m sure I should have read this in secondary school.
So, what are your TTT listings this week?